Graduation and Family - May 2010

Yipee! Finally...a paycheck (I mean, graduation). :) We were so glad to have so much family come to celebrate with us.


Of course, I couldn't have done it without Abby. She kept me in line.


Barbara and Aared and family came too!


Nathan came too. I can't tell you how much that meant to me (James). Thanks Nathan!


Father and Mother came too. And they brought their ping pong skillz! :) I'm not quite sure Aared was able to return this one. But I wouldn't count out his cat-like reflexes. Like Mother's pose?


Priceless moments.


Eating together...isn't it about...FOOD? :)


Jimmy Mouse never gets old for the young, or the old for that matter (I still like it - James). We were so glad to have my parents come and support us. The grandchildren were especially glad.




We also went to the Henry Doorly Zoo, and, of course, had a great time.



Winter Quarters Temple, Omaha, NE. We were so blessed to have lived so close to a temple. More blessed for having gone to it. :)


Mormon Trail Center visit was fun, as always.


Kissin' Kuzinz... Courtney, Camilla, and Andrew. I think we should eat outside more often. Clean-up is much easier.


Again, at the gardens...how cute!


Barbara and James, reminiscing at Winter Quarter Temple grounds....


I think they could have made it!


James and Andrew "accidentally" fell asleep in their tunnel/cave


James' classmates and professors...good memories.

3 comments:

Jenny Hill said...

CONGRATS!

Loved the pictures and can't wait to see you this summer!

Rob and Marseille said...

congrats! can't wait to see where you guys end up

jennybhill said...

That was so fun to have you in Omaha for a few years!! Congrats on accomplishing so much during your time in school there. We're glad that you are having such a wonderful time now that you are in Oregon.
We didn't know that your kids already had a cousin named Courtney! We hope you'll introduce Jimmy Mouse to our kids someday :)